Clothes just aren't an issue when you look this good

Vulpinus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just had to post these pictures. I've not bothered with mesh bodies because of the clothing issue and, well, I just wasn't all that impressed really. Until I found this one earlier today... It's amazing. The photos really don't do it justice.

And clothes simply aren't an issue - would you want to cover this up?

Now I just want the creator to do a human version.

Cat Man 1

Cat Man 2

Cat Man 3

Vulpinus wrote:

I just had to post these pictures. I've not bothered with mesh bodies because of the clothing issue and, well, I just wasn't all that impressed really. Until I found this one earlier today... It's amazing. The photos really don't do it justice.

And clothes simply aren't an issue - would you want to cover this up?

Now I just want the creator to do a human version.

Cat Man 1

Cat Man 2

Cat Man 3

Purrrssssssssss ;)

I know what you mean. I must admit not long after I posted, I started to think, "how can I add some character to this..."

It does look better in world than in my photos (I'm no SL photographer, that's for sure) but it is still quite flat, as you put it.

No regrets though - I can't put it down yet!

Vulpinus wrote:

snip:
 I can't put it down yet
!

Madam is still
purring
cuddly
;)

But as a custom skin designer I will agree with you on this 'flat'.. The upper part of the body is a tiny bit flat but....... those thighs *
purrs again

I am not sure if I can explain it right, as English is
not
my first
language
, but I wouldn't mind a bit more 'flaws' ( if that is the right word ? ) to the texture in the face and the upper part of the body, but mmmm.... THOSE thighs makes it purrfect...

I took 2014 off from working in S.L. but I do work on some new skins (good old fashion skins, not mesh) that do have a few more flaws (
wrinkles
, etc.
) and will look a bit older than most skins in S.L. cause I think most skins look to young, but that's just a personal opinion.

Did I remember to say I
really
like those thighs.  They look
quite
delicious
....  I wouldn't be able to put
you
... ermmm I mean put 'it' down again either
*winks

Blessings

Lis / madam

Depositphotos_4261036_xs.jpg

That's one of my biggest issues with it and the reason i will not be getting it. Its a cat man av, yes? furry legs, furry forearms, bare chest? What happened, did he use up all of his allotted hair on his lower half and forearms? If I am paying $2,000L for an av it better be perfect. Nevermind the fact that you can not add different skins, so at best there will be 4 different versions of this av running around. Talk about a cookie cutter world.

Harsh but true. Male mesh avatars lack the customizing part. It is insulting to think that men has no interest in creating their own look.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

That's one of my biggest issues with it and the reason i will not be getting it. Its a cat man av, yes? furry legs, furry forearms, bare chest? What happened, did he use up all of his allotted hair on his lower half and forearms? If I am paying $2,000L for an av it better be perfect. Nevermind the fact that you can not add different skins, so at best there will be 4 different versions of this av running around. Talk about a cookie cutter world.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.