Cleavage de-enhancer?

Miette Luv

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3628 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am wondering if there is any way to get rid of cleavage - I am very attached to my skin but I don't like the way the cleavage looks and was hoping there is some way to get rid of it.

I noticed that some skin creators do sell cleavage de-enhancers and "small chest" options. Do you think that these might work if I use them with my own skin, or will they look odd (since I highly doubt any will be an exact match)?

Any advice would be most appreciated - thank you so much!

It might be hard to find a de-enhancer that matches. You should look for demos. I know laqroki has demos of their de-enhancers.

Another option would be to try making your own de-enhancing tattoo. It might be easy or difficult depending on the skin.

Unlikely to ever find a match that doesn't look "off" somewhere, unless its made by the same person who made the skin. Everybody has slightly different colors they use - and even among all those skins that look the same to me, if I were to try and crop two of them together I'd see the difference - and so will you.

A 'cleavage / de-cleavage' tattoo is really just the skin all over again, but this time saved to a tattoo file - and wil different coloring emphasis.

Most skin makers have cleavage and non-cleavage option skins sold together. Maybe you could ask the creator to see if it happened to get left out of your pack? (don't know what brand it was, but it's worth a try) My collection of skins has doubles (and some triples depending on brand (high cleavage, low cleavage and no cleavage)) of skins in each folder lol. My troubles with skins usually run to ' do they come with appliers and if not, which of my many appliers most closely matches the newest of my collection' :matte-motes-big-grin-squint:

Aeromia wrote:

My troubles with skins usually run to ' do they come with appliers and if not, which of my many appliers most closely matches the newest of my collection' :matte-motes-big-grin-squint:

If you know the UUID of any skin's upper body texture - you can make an applier. While anyone can obtain this information - I'll say this: hand any skin maker the notecard that is used to configure an applier, and ask them to put the UUID into the field, make the card no-mod (so you can't read it), and send it back to you.

Or even better, send them a full copy of the applier that's in the dev kit that comes with either Lolas or vString, and ask them to make an applier (the vString applier system is better BTW, it includes buttons for moving and rescaling the texture in case the applied item doesn't match perfectly - and both appliers work for any applier-based product).

Skin makers not willing to put out an applier... might also be unwilling to work with people over all sorts of things. And any skin maker not putting out bosom and feet appliers is hurting their business at this point (that said I have been told the slink feet applier system requires custom textures, but the GoS feet one does not - but I don't know the reasons on this: it may be that making feet appliers is not viable because the texture down there doesn't stretch well around a prim foot).

I was deeply touched and grateful for all of your wonderfully informative responses - thank you so much for taking the time to help me with my issue! I learned more from what you shared than I ever did doing hours of research myself. I am so thankful to you all, feeling so happy that I found this forum! There is still soo much I have to learn, and this has been an incredible resource and stepping stone for me...feeling immense gratitude for the kind hearted people who so generously share their knowledge here - thank you!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3628 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.