ChouChou's Cinematic Hud? Is this still around?

Meldina Ashbourne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Does anyone know if this hud is still available and if so, where it can be found? Or if not, is there an alternative that is equally as impressive as a possible suggestion? I've looked everywhere between marketplace searches to google searches, I find a lot of reference to people using this tool but can't find it itself.    Looks like an incredible photography tool, would love to be able to try it!   Thanks in advance for the help/advice!

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 3/3/2018 at 9:00 AM, TEMPTATlON said:

[Removed post]

I know this is an old thread. I was trying to find the original creator and this came up in google search. The link you gave Temptation is to a copybot thief. She is selling it for 100L when it should be free. You can still pick it up at the Chouchou region at the entrance. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Chouchou/180/163/21

I got that information from the Chouchou blog, http://chouchouholic.blogspot.com/

Hit Ctrl F then type cinematic to be directed to that section of the blog.

Edited by Jagix Linden
Removed quoted hidden post
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Thank you so much, I had no idea, just searched in MP and it's the only thing that appeared.

We should tell the owner to fill DMCA against the copybotter.

I will edit and delete the link, you should probably do the same Kytteh, or this thief will be fed by this thread.

*Update: there's no way to edit it, I asked LL to delete my previous post, not sure it works, or why cant' edit it.

Edited by TEMPTATlON

On 18. 2. 2015 at 9:33 PM, Meldina Ashbourne said:

Does anyone know if this hud is still available and if so, where it can be found? Or if not, is there an alternative that is equally as impressive as a possible suggestion? I've looked everywhere between marketplace searches to google searches, I find a lot of reference to people using this tool but can't find it itself.    Looks like an incredible photography tool, would love to be able to try it!   Thanks in advance for the help/advice!

I used it for years, so I can say its better for machinimas if you can handle the way how it take control over camera and changes its behaviour. I used it for pictures only because at times I didnt find anything better, but the camera changes weren't easy to handle and at some point of taking avatar's photography they were more unwelcome than useful.

I can recommend you other HUD. Sadly during years many people asked about it and its price on MP grew up (when I started to use it it was - I think - for 50L, todays price is 250L, I guess it's partly "my fault" ...). I don't want to make direct advertising, so I'm not posting direct MP link here, please try to search on MP "cinema screen HUD". If you will not find it, write me IM inworld, I will give you the link there. (Or find my Flickr, I give credit for the HUD in description of each my picture, so you can copy paste name of the creator from there).

The HUD is easy to use, makes only the frame on the screen, doesn't affect camera any way. If it's what you are looking for, it's still worth the price.

-------------

Same for anyone, if you will be looking for cinematic HUDs, please don't buy the stolen version of Couchou HUD ...it's cheaper, but thats not right + it's not easy to use it.

Edited by loverdag
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, TEMPTATlON said:

Thank you so much, I had no idea, just searched in MP and it's the only thing that appeared.

We should tell the owner to fill DMCA against the copybotter.

I will edit and delete the link, you should probably do the same Kytteh, or this thief will be fed by this thread.

*Update: there's no way to edit it, I asked LL to delete my previous post, not sure it works, or why cant' edit it.

I'm guessing after a period of time, we are unable to edit our posts. I am going to leave the information up about her because she has stolen gacha products and is selling them. I came across a bad review on one of the copybotted items. This way, people will know they can't trust her and won't buy from her. I have had creators tell me that copybot items are not the same quality as the original item. So just some awareness to have on here for people who don't know she is a thief or don't know what copybot means for the end product.

Edited by Kytteh Wytchwood

On 6/18/2018 at 10:49 PM, TEMPTATlON said:

why cant' edit it.

You can only edit posts within the first 24 hours - and you can never delete one.  

Don't use the Support ticket system.  Report your post and the quoted one and be sure to specify why the link should be removed.  LL will get to it, usually no more than 24-36 hours during the week, if they agree with your request - though as Fionalein mentioned, they might be a bit busier right now with SL15B activities.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2018 at 11:39 PM, TEMPTATlON said:

Finally we got the "malicious" link removed by LL.

The original ChouChou is FREE and still avaible at the Sim entrance, in this location

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Chouchou/180/163/21

(Just like Kytteh Wytchwood confirmed on her post) 

That's great to see. I'm glad to know the hud is still available as it said in the creator's blog. I am guessing we aren't allowed to put the name of thieves on the forum?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.