Choosing my first SLink hands

arualblues

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3438 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

After trying out a lot of demos, I have been flirting with the idea of getting the beautiful SLink hands. However, a little short on L$, I would like to start with only one, from all the possible hand "positions" SLink have to offer. Which one would you recommend me for my first (and, probably for a long time, only one), that looks best in most situations? I was thinking "casual" or "relaxed" or something like that, perhaps?

Thanks for any advice! :matte-motes-grin:

(On a side note, it breaks my heart that the large majority of shoes out there seem to be irremediably made for SLink, because as much as I totally love their hands and other products, I don't like the shape of their feet. But well, life isn't perfect, not even the second one.)

I'd go for a relaxed or casual.

On the alt that has them I find I am almost always using only 3 of the hand types. I forget the name of the third...

The rest are all special purpose for a gesture or holding something.

But if you have the demo... look at them all and decide which feels the most 'normal everyday' to you.

I only got one set. So i choose the Casual bc is the most versatile

looks good when not holding anything and also is good when hold most somethings. Like a cellphone for example. Can fit other things like rings on pretty good as well. I seen others who fit purses on their casuals good as well

am pretty happy with just the one set for my own general use

It's been a few days, so this may be too late, but if you look around you probably notice that the hand position that is used most often for 'hand accessories' ( includes but is not limited to jewelry) you will find that it's Casual.

If you are having trouble getting the vendor to work, the point of contact at Slink is " Slink Resident " the CSR for the store.

Thank you. I finally chose the Elegant hands. They look like a, well, more elegant version of the Casual hands and they look good also when I'm holding cups or even handbags (it looks like I'm delicately holding the bag with a couple of fingers).

In fact, I can highly recommend the Elegant hands for the first set, because they seem a little more versatile even than the Casual hands, which don't look as good as these for holding stuff (even though they do look good, too). If I buy a second set, it could be the Casual. I toy with the idea of having different right/left hands; that would look even more natural, but that will require some serious L$ saving.

I love my new hands with a passion. Their customer service is Just. The. Best. Ever.

Thanks everyone who gave me advice!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3438 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.