Choosing clothing?

BloodyKitty230

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3666 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey guys I was jut wanting your opinions on a question I have, and it may be a bit complicated to explain but I'll try to!

While in marketplace most of the time I have a hard time finding exactly what I want whether it be for male avatars or female ones. Say if I wanted cute clothing that sort of has a kawaii/anime charm to it right? When I search it most of the time it comes up with well.. revealing outfits. Now I know SL is for adults and all but seeing as how most of the clothing is sexy even when it's supposed to be cute is a turn off in a way. I guess maybe it's because I'm still 18 and not of the older generaiton like most are whether people are in their 20's or 30's.

On another note it's also hard to find things for myself because I get a bit lazy to keep searching through like 100 pages of clothes on the marketplace just for one or two things when I can't find it while typing in a specific name. Does anyone else find the clothing to be to sexy, and is anyone else as lazy as me with searching for things?

Not entirely sure I understand what you're asking, but the gist of it seems to be "I'm not keen on the first things I've found on the MP because I think they're too revealing. Does anyone find that sexy?"

I suggest the answer to that is "Yes."

If you aren't finding what you like on the MP, try searching in-world with the Adult filter turned off, using terms like Kawaii and do a bit of store-hopping.

Good luck!

Have you tried to visit the Cutie Moon fair? Here is a link to flickr images. https://www.flickr.com/groups/2638568@N22/pool/with/13366048934/

Slurl: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Glam%20Coco%20Loco/128/129/1510

Not all in the flickr images is kawaii. Or from the fair, people like to mix and match stuff up before they blog it or post on Flickr.

And yea, it is usually very sexy, but as others has suggested about the sl style feeds, find some bloggers you like and bookmark their blogs. This way you will find stores with the clothes you like. It is not all sexy, it is much more diversity in sl clothing then it looks at first glance. 

@Rosie Eun - My apologies for being confusing but all I meant really was asking if anyone else thought the clothing was, "to sexy", or something along those lines. Apologies again. Thanks for the input

@KlistiesSeMio Ewinaga - Thanks for the link!

@Dresden Ceriano - I hope that's sarcasm! C:

@Pussycat Catnap - I'll go take a look over there, thanks for letting me know about some blogs and stuff to check out!

@Marianne Little - I have not tried that place actually but I will now! And I shall do what you said about the whole blog thing. I've actually been going through some (most freebies) and they've disappointed me with being mainly hunts.

BloodyKitty230 wrote:

@Rosie Eun - My apologies for being confusing but all I meant really was asking if anyone else thought the clothing was, "to sexy", or something along those lines. Apologies again. Thanks for the input

@KlistiesSeMio Ewinaga - Thanks for the link!

@Dresden Ceriano - I hope that's sarcasm! C:

@Pussycat Catnap - I'll go take a look over there, thanks for letting me know about some blogs and stuff to check out!

@Marianne Little - I have not tried that place actually but I will now! And I shall do what you said about the whole blog thing. I've actually been going through some (most freebies) and they've disappointed me with being mainly hunts.

Well... I see who the black sheep is around here, see if I help again.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3666 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.