Blurry looking avatar

Freedom Rush

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4758 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Benski Trenkins wrote:

The only thing that really helps for me in cases like that, is clearing cache and relog

I'll agree with that... Sometimes on rare occasion, a texture in the cache gets finalized before it really finishes downloading, so you end up with a blurry texture that doesn't want to be replaced. Rebaking doesn't work because it's just reloading a fuzzy saved texture from the cache, NOT re-downloading it. Clear cache should  fix it.

Dana Hickman wrote:

Benski Trenkins wrote:

The only thing that really helps for me in cases like that, is clearing cache and relog

I'll agree with that... Sometimes on rare occasion, a texture in the cache gets finalized before it really finishes downloading, so you end up with a blurry texture that doesn't want to be replaced. Rebaking doesn't work because it's just reloading a fuzzy saved texture from the cache, NOT re-downloading it. Clear cache should  fix it.

Thanks Dana, I had been having the same problem. I just finally let it sink in to just go ahead and relog, before, I had been hitting rebake over and over. Now I know why. Thanks for the explanation. :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4758 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.