Black thing sticking out of my avatar's head o.0 HELP!

Aline Dubratt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2227 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone... I'm writing because I have a problem with my avatar. I'm on Phoenix viewer and me n my friends love taking pictures, but when i get on certain pic poses a black thing (not prim) sticks out through my face. I tried taking off every attachment I had on, but nothing works. It also comes out when on certain animations of my AO.

Does anyone know what this is?

Thank you very much!!!

Aline Dubratt

Try to change hairbase and see if that helps. The bald base that covers sl default hair need to use transparent texure, not all hairbase makers do this and so, pieces of default hair can poke out in certain poses.

The downside is that your eyebrows will probably change too. If you will keep your eyebrows just as they are now, go into appearance and pick "hair". You can add on a transparent texure from the library, just drag it to the box who has the hair texture. Search for "Transparent" and you find it, it is in all our libraries. 

• 6 years later...
2 hours ago, tralala Loordes said:

It's 2018 and I have that issue with black bit poking out of the back of my Mesh Genesis Lab head. How do I get to the legacy hair slider I think it is - to change the size ?  Thanks for any HELP

Sometimes they are editable. In your wearing menu, right click your brow then edit. Some brows, the size is up waaay too high, bring it down. If that doesn't work or they're not editable, try a different brow.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2227 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.