Belleza body ?

Ina Fairport

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The store has been in such “temporary” state for long before the mesh body was even hinted at; apparently they thought it operative enough to leave finishing it as low priority -not completely unreasonable, if they chose to focus on their mesh body project instead.

Friend demo'd then bought this one over the weekend.

The neck needs to be fixed - it will only fit your head if you use their shape or deform your head. By boosting neck size up, and changing head size to 0, we managed to get it to fit.

Using the Omega system to apply a skin - which requires purchasing a relay from Omega, resulted in one boob being 'offset to the right' by about 'half a nipple'. Messing with the applier's resize / position settings - was ignored by either omega, the relay, or the mesh body's script (unknown).

Its a great looking body - but its going to need a few updates before its ready to take on prime time.

But it has a major advantage of accepting Omega... so once it gets a few fixes, it might kill off the slink and meshproject bodies that are more closed system.

I came very close to hopping over and getting it myself until we found those issues.

I guess the other choices that also allow for a 'normal sized' body are the lush petite and the fusion 'androgenous' (which is actually shaped like the default avatar but with a slightly bigger butt) - not sure how those compare.

For me the neck was very bad from all angles. A visible gap where the neck was wider than the body by a width of about 0.05m or so - from a full 360-degrees around the avatar, and somewhat below the head (there is an alpha to turn off half the neck - but with this problem that of course just makes it worse).

If I adjusted neck width, the belleza neck moved with it. same with every other setting.

Only if I made myself super tall or used a head size of 0 did I get rid of it.

On themeshproject I can't manage to get a neck seam, no matter what I set the dial at.

I've demo'd the slink one and the something-lush/perky one too, but didn't notice the neck on them - they either workd, of something else bugged me before I got to noticing that.

Its all on an infrequent alt, so I'll get some screenshots later.

Yea I've seen and read  there are neck issues..... and that there will be a free update on their site i think?

Mine somehow isn't that bad... I do see a slight up edge if my avi bends forward... I use Studio Light WL  maybe ignorance is bliss LOL!  I don't usually wear up do's so that's another advantage for me I guess... but now I've looked closer I can see how that would be a problem.... I swapped from the  Vika Mesh Body which aint a bad Mesh body quite athletic  but matching up the neck shade  is a nightmare.....for me anyway

Seriously hoping that some creators jump on the Belleza clothes design pack though ...like soon....

neck1.pngneck2.png

I was trying out the Belleza body with my bOOn hair that has a hairbase. The hairbase is very nice and gives a natural look of the neck. It was cut off by the body. I prefer hairbases when I can, it softens the look IMHO. I agree that your neck fit looks way better than how I look. Head, neck and jaw numbers is probably important here as well.

ConnieG Sorbet wrote:

Mine somehow isn't that bad... I do see a slight up edge if my avi bends forward... I use Studio Light WL  maybe ignorance is bliss LOL!  I don't usually wear up do's so that's another advantage for me I guess... but now I've looked closer I can see how that would be a problem....

neck1.pngneck2.png

I'd love to get some of your shape numbers. :)

I'll have to go and grab mine - maybe we can get to the root of this and put out the numbers they should have had in their notecard... :) Because whatever they are, I obviously failed to find them.

I believe my alt is using my shape...

• 1 month later...

This body finally got its update last night.

The neck issue is now mostly fixed. But slink hands are now out of position.

It is now easier to work with Omega, and a free developer kit is now for sale in the shop that even has an unrigged version of the body for skin makers that do not own the body to use in testing.

Screenshots sent to me:

I will be reviewing it again, as the bulk of my concerns have been addressed, but some new flaws now exist.

- I've updated my prior review of themeshproject, slink, and belleza with some of this and some initial images of the changes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.