Andrea Zirgar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4680 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Do a search in Places in world for Photography. Then visit those shops, and see if you like what they do.

You might also browse flickr for people's Second Life pix and ask if they will do one for you.

You might also put a new topic in the Wanted section here.

What do u mean by premades?

I just took a pic for my profile (trying again) and edited in my photoshop in like a few minutes. 

Now I have to see if there is a cost to import my photo.

I'd do it for you, but I don't know the costs involved yet, and then there is also the time.  You can download photoshop for a free one-month trial and try to do it yourself. 

I might be able to talk you through how to edit a photo on photoshop.  Editing is the easiest part of photoshop. 

Ok thanks everyone I downloaded photoshop yesterday and im learning to edit  my avatar Its fun im having a blast lol heres what I managed to do

before        after

Hehe its kinda Xxity I have a long way to go.

What on earth is Morphs  I have only used SL a handful of times so I guess im a noob.

Oh oh oh! I just left imvu, deciding to come here. Anyway, I'm an artist in IMVU's GASR. I might try a repaint of a second life screenshot for you if you want, or was it an IMVU one you wanted? Anyway, let me know if you want something done by IMing me or whatever.

Im Very Popular on IMVU but i wanted to see what SecondLife was About But anyway.....

a premade is a work of art an artist made for their self or for someone else that hasnt been used or sold yet 

so basicly its a piece of art that the artist no longer needs so they sell it as a premade , they add the text the buyer wants on it or anything the buyer wants added 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4680 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.