SuzettaLatonya

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

TEETH.pngI have a issue with my avatar teeth,they are not white but peachy/pink like the tongue.I have wrote to the creator and she does'nt want to fix it says it is not worth the time,and to buy teeth.

But,that will not solve the issue when in sex poses ect. and your face gets animated and shows the teeth,well the issue willstill be there when i take the teeth out.

Can some one tell me what it takes to correct this issue, it can't be that hard to fix and should be fixed. I should not have to buy another skin because the teeth are not white.Here is some of the text about the teeth,i find it very unprofessional not to fix this.

I suppose I could be mistaken, but is it not in complete voilation of the Tos to post this chat log here? O_o  Since it's posted I'll comment on it, this creator seems like they were very polite and helpful, changing other things that you didn't like on the skin (which they had absolutely no obligation to do, and went above and beyond simple customer service in doing so) and you just can't be pleased.

The teeth look fine to me, and in all honesty if I saw you smiling I wouldn't notice the teeth anyways, I'd just grimace at the pained looking expression SL facial anims pass off as a grin. 

UncommonTruth wrote:

I suppose I could be mistaken, but is it not in complete voilation of the Tos to post this chat log here? O_o  Since it's posted I'll comment on it, this creator seems like they were very polite and helpful, changing other things that you didn't like on the skin (which they had absolutely no obligation to do, and went above and beyond simple customer service in doing so) and you just can't be pleased.

The teeth look fine to me, and in all honesty if I saw you smiling I wouldn't notice the teeth anyways, I'd just grimace at the pained looking expression SL facial anims pass off as a grin. 

Those teeth are not a normal color. However, the creator said they made it for themselves... Makes me wonder how much they paid for it if anything.

UncommonTruth wrote:

I suppose I could be mistaken, but is it not in complete voilation of the Tos to post this chat log here? O_o

Is completely fine (as far as my experience goes, I don't speak for LL), since the other partys name is removed. It's no longer a 'log' of chat, but a copy-paste of attributed text. Same as if said:-

The creator told me "I don't sell that product anymore" - for example. It's a direct quote of what someone said, but no longer a chat log.

Chat log rule is unenforcable except in the lamest of situations, this is intentional. Hope this helps. :)

SuzettaLatonya wrote:

Also if they made the skin for themself then they  should not sell to the public with the teeth being an issue.

it's only a issue because you make it one... simply don't buy it when it's not as you like and running to the forums as soon you don't like the answer from the creator, in my opinion you got a good answer just don't like it because it's not what you want to hear.

the real solution... don't use those sex animations or zoom more into your partner....if it's duo of course... in the case it's solo....ehm..well...

Ethan Paslong wrote:

SuzettaLatonya wrote:

Also if they made the skin for themself then they  should not sell to the public with the teeth being an issue.

it's only a issue because you make it one... simply don't buy it when it's not as you like and running to the forums as soon you don't like the answer from the creator, in my opinion you got a good answer just don't like it because it's not what you want to hear.

the real solution... don't use those sex animations or zoom more into your partner....if it's duo of course... in the case it's solo....ehm..well...

A good answer from a creator?!? That's a cop out answer at best and very bad customer service to boot. If someone came to em and pointed out a major issue with one of my items I would fix it immediately, not tell them to deal with it.

Thank you, i mean it is a liget issue and i didn't just  run to the forum i have been trying several times to fix the issue. The customer is right here i buy one of your skins you have in the MP selling to others and it has a problem,that can obviously

be seen with the naked eye. What do i do go to the reviews and tell the issues it has or contact the seller to come up with solution. I think i was the bigger person here.

it is a liget issue and i didn't just  run to the forum i have been trying several times to fix the issue. The customer is right here i buy one of your skins you have in the MP selling to others and it has a problem,that can obviously

be seen with the naked eye. What do i do go to the reviews and tell the issues it has or contact the seller to come up with solution. I think i was the bigger person here.

All it took was a tattoo layer to fix the teeth? And the creator would not do it..Now all of you who said that the teeth were normal look at them now...

And please stop what you are doing in your daily lives and make fun of my eyebrows..Like we are not all from the same world here and experience same issues with animations stretching and making you look horrible..Grow UP!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.