A skin I'm trying to find

tanoaj

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3969 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm trying to find all of the avatar skins on marketplace that looks like this http://cynicritics.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/leonardo-dicaprio-to-play-j-edgar-hoover-31-3-10-kc.jpg. However I did find and got one of those Logo Eternity Tristan Skins (blonde version / clean shaven), but I'm thinking about doing an improvement to my av to make him look more like a big fat Leonardo DiCaprio look alike (but fully blonde)

If the shape is modify, all you have to do get a bit fatter, just play with the sliders in the edit appearance mode to adjust face and body fat. :smileyhappy:

If your shape is no modify, try to find a modify one, then apply the "Leonardo-like" skin you have found.

There is no Leonardo skin that I know. I would suggest you do a deepd search in the males finest stores to see if you can find a skin that could more or less look like what you are looking for. Sear Tellaq, Prodigal, Redgrave and Unique for a start (I think Unique has a skin called "american boy" which could maybe be twisted). Good luck!

valerie Inshan wrote:

silkymask wrote:

let me know if you succeed hun i'd like to kiss Leo even if it is just virtual lol

:D

I've always wondered what was the big deal about Leo. He looks a bit too much like a chubby post-teenager!
:P

I agree Val, Now the guy who plays Thor, Be still my heart.

valerie Inshan wrote:

silkymask wrote:

let me know if you succeed hun i'd like to kiss Leo even if it is just virtual lol

:D

I've always wondered what was the big deal about Leo. He looks a bit too much like a chubby post-teenager!
:P

agreed... I do not find him appealing.. however kiefer sutherland makes my knees weak. and Kevin McKidd makes me wanna... hump his leg... and do bad things to him....

Not many red heads on SL that are male.

if I see one more dark haired macho thug I will spit skittles.

ops think I went a bit off topic...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3969 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.