simple mesh hair texture hud script wanted

BonitaBunny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3415 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi! I just need a simple texture changing hud I can use to change the texture for my mesh hair. I'll be selling the hair in my store.

I really just need a simple hud with 15-20 buttons. Click one, changes the texture of my hair. Nothing too fancy. I'll need the option to change multiple faces (as I use a different texture to make loose strands).. right now I'm using the "TD templates" free, beginner hud and it works perfectly. My only problem is that it only offers 8 textures so I'd have to include like 3 huds for a single purchase, just to give the option to use all of my textures.. I've looked through the marketplace, but I can't find what I need, and I have no clue and no interest in learning how to script 3;

This is pretty much what I'm looking for.  http://i.gyazo.com/359b94ba50064de1670b2f4c54cb1f56.png

Any help is appreciated.. i have had this mesh made for weeks and haven't been able to do anything with it because I don't have a hud ~,~

" I've looked through the marketplace, but I can't find what I need, and I have no clue and no interest in learning how to script"

I have already gone through every page under "texture huds". There's nothing within my budget. The majority of huds are for changing hue. Maybe I'll just toss out all of my hard work on textures, and use a hue-picker.. variety is nice anyways.  :smileysad:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3415 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.