Wanted - Sponsors for Halloween Event in October

Reterik

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3530 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 Deadly Sins Poster Texture.png

Morning folks!

My name is Reterik Moonstorme, and I am a builder and event planner of small events. However I would like to really get a handle on a large scale event for this Autumn.

As you see I already have a poster, event plans, ideas, etc. However what I don't have is sponsors and advertisers in quantity.

I need sponsors for a few reasons, let me explain:

1) Without these sponsors, who would know about our event? If the word doesn't get out, who would know and appear to the actual event?

2) I would like to have an actual hunt of store items, meaning I would explain the small process and show you how I would set your product for the hunt, hidden in one of my 7 levels of Deadly Sins. The more stores I have participating, the more people will search for the prizes they so crave!

3) Funding on my end is a bit short at the moment, yet I have been able to procure about 25% of my initial land costs so far, and have even purchased many items to include in my event, including a fish hunt buoy, photo contest system, etc. Currently I have gotten price lists for land costs and have found a good deal and am attempting to move forward on the deal when I accumulate enough funding.

---

Now here's a deal I am willing to offer of course, any store that offers an item for the hunt, or donates items to the creation of the event's land, I am willing to open an affiliate store within the main ground level at no cost for the duration of the event. I also have a shell item for a gatcha machine if you would also like for your events that is only 1 prim and partial mesh.

I also have the following if the need arises that you wish to advertise us in your store or club or just a family land:

- Poster

- Skull Donation Jar (All Money Goes to the account for Halloween)

- A sponsor notecard that is copy/transfer that includes our poster texture and explains how you can help

Like I said, this is a huge undertaking and I am asking for any assistance that I can at this time. Whether it be financial, hunt store items, free advertising, etc.

If you wish to know more, please feel free to send me a Note Card in world please @ Reterik Resident.

I am on daily and will immediately respond to a notecard if it's given to me, some have tried reaching me in the past via IM, however my IMs don't show when I get capped while I'm offline.

Can't wait to hear from you!

Sincerely, Reterik Moonstorme.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3530 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.