Wanted: Custom Mesh AV and/or Clothing

Remamian Takashi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3553 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been looking for a while, and attempting to find the qualty i'm looking for has been a chore in and of itself. I've been playing SL for over 8 years, about the only thing in SL that i'm not good at is rigging. That being said lets get down to the nitty gritty of it all. First of all the clothing and avatar in concern is a feminine form but not your average situation, hence the search for a artist to capture what i'm looking for. 

I have lots of reference material, and my avatar is as close to what i want as I can get without moving into the realm of full mesh. Minor muscular definition and adult theme clothing/details are going to be the primary aspects of this conglomeration. I understand full well that custom mesh anything can be an expensive endeavor, as such I am willing to pay, but reasonable rates. also I am not against being non-exclusive (resall on marketplace)

A .DAE of anything created will be a must, this is to allow for minor tweeks and updates throughout the years to come, as well to forward to future artists for additional content to be made. This is the only odd stipulation. 

If you feel you are interested or would like to take on such an endeavor please message me in world @ Remamian Takashi so things can be discussed further.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3553 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.