Selling my business - Do you want to own a grunge store?

Voodoo Schnyder

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

VOID is my store, (look up my name under market place or check my forum signature - I can't post the link here due forum rules)

The store:

It has been around since 2008 and has a lot of good market place reviews. It has caspervend vendor scripts and it's complete package, paid land for some months to host the mainstore, a reliable build, subscribe o matic followers and is a member of a lot of old school groups to promote items at. The store returned me good amount of 550 USD per month. Then I got a RL job and I stopped 'caring' for it, with proper attention can do better than what I am doing right now. I also don't have marketing skills.

The reason:

Unhappily I am needing money to pay for my super expensive art college, my mom is the only one working here at home and she's very tired, I want to have enough money so she can relax a little and also I need to graduate, my grades are high but so are the costs of this course and then there is my pet too...

What I expect:

I could keep VOID and it's income that gives me but I need an ok amount so things at home can relax, financially and I can put our lives straight and in a ok state. It wouldn't serve me as portfolio in RL so I may as well sell it for the right price and leave SL to other projects while I am studying.

You can IM me: Voodoo Schnyder in Second Life or searching on Skype for: Miguel Nogueira Ignition
. Don't send me a message on forums, I always miss them. This is a serious offer.

UPDATE: NOW ON EBAY: http://www.ebay.com/itm/271550633541

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.