SCRIPT: RLV Attach from inventory script?

PrincessKalika

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3384 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

subject:

wanted: RLV Attach from inventory script?

Hello i hope someone can help me,

i am looking high and low for a script which when put in a prim and clicked, attatches something from your rlv shared inventory folder to you. it seems like such a simple idea but as hard as i look, i cannot find even one script which does this. 

does anyone know where you can find a script that does that or anyone kind enough to create one? i would be grateful to find one, and thank for all for any help you can give me

~Princesskalika

Thank you for taking the time to respond to me Ela Talaj! very thoughtful of you. however i must disagree, i myself have used an hud which does just that (i bought it from the marketplace) i do not know if it uses lsl, but it is powered using rlv. you click on the hud and it attaches the folder conected by name to the prim you clicked from your inventory right to you. it uses a shared folder system which is in rlv. 

my problum is that i want to find a script one which i can use as a click attach which i can use myself in my own prims.

i'm having a hard time finding information on how to do this because the only scripts avalable are the ones which let you add clothing to yourself through a slave collar system :(:(:( and none of those use pictures, not that i would want to use a slave system anyway. so i'm trying to find a script to create my own :/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3384 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.