Mesh nylon stockings (inc feet) wanted

Zavijava Voom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've searched for "mesh stocking" so far only found either footless or in solid colours if they have feet. I love my black nylons with seam and heel but can't wear with shoes that have feet already as it's impossible to colour match. Does anybody know of a store that sells them or if not give me some idea why it's not possible to make them when it is possible to make thigh high mesh boots?

I've offered to pay to have some made over on the commerce forum but no takers so far.

Mesh stockings that were sheer would have to fit almost exactly so they could be worn without an alpha layer.  Given the multitude of avi leg sizes and shapes, a creator would have  to offer a ton of sizes, which would not make it very expensive given the price they would have to charge to make so much work worthwhie. Alternatively they could offer an entire mesh leg and foot but that brings a whole host of other possible drawbacks.

There are a number of shoe creators however that offer shoes that come with stocking options and at  least one that offers stockings that work with every mesh shoe they make. There are also stocking appliers for slink feet.

N-Core has some shoe styles with the option of stockings.  Skifija offers stockings that work with any of their mesh shoes.  Redgrave sent me a customer loyalty gift of stocking appliers for slink feet that match thier skins  I'm sure others can offer the names of other shoe shops offering stockings or shops offering appliers for slink feet.

Zavijava Voom wrote:

I see what you're saying about sizing Amethyst but couldn't they be textured to look sheer rahther actually be sheer? My Axiom system stockings have a great sheer black texture. Anyway thanks, will lok at the stores you suggested..

The problem with that is using a skin tone that looks good with people's skin, which means offering a lot of different versions. (Personally I am very picky about that.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.