Looking for similar outfit! (Or outfit to be built)

XxAmanexX

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3655 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hiya, I'm a SL roleplayer looking for a specific outfit or something like it (Here:) http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-bQvxVSfdwhs/UAF9oBQQuhI/AAAAAAAANLU/My5MwB0xqhU/s1600/Blade_And_soul_Wallpaper_1920x1200.jpg 

That specific outfit is from a Korean MMORPG called Blade and Soul, and I happened to stumble across it. 

Now, SL RPers who roleplay in fantasy sims are always in constant demand for new outfits, so if It absolutely comes down to it I'd like to have someone create a similar replica of the aforementioned outfit if need be.

But is there an outfit that resembles the one I'm talking about on the MP? I've looked everywhere and cannot find a suitable one piece outfit like hers. And what's killing me is the cloak coming off of her. I can't seem to find a suitable one. Though I did find some feathers!

I'm asking for the impossible here, What I really need is a dress like hers, below I pointed out the main outfit (In red) that I absolutely need to find/have made. Other pieces marked in blue I can probably find similar of in the marketplace.

IN SHORT!!! I'm looking for an outfit that's the same as the one marked in Red on the picture below and would like it if someone had a store they could reccommend me too. If not, Then I'm willing to pay someone to have this made in SL. Probably even the whole outfit for some Lindens.

Thanks for taking the time to read and deal with my over finickyness xD I hope to hear from some people soon!
Blade and soul pointed out.jpg

The Bare Rose has outfits like this but you need to go inworld becasue they have very little posted on MP. The main store has tons of stuff. They divide the outfits by Cosplay, Fantasy, Anime, Cyber, Goth etc...You will probably find something very similar or you can combine items from different outfits. If the following slurl does not work, just do a search inworld.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bare%20Rose/146/11/30

Here is the Marketplace link (below)  to get an idea of some stuff they have, but definitly go inworld becasue I have seen outfits there that look almost exactly like one you are looking for and they have hundreds more choices at the inworld store.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/1265?search[maturity]=General&search

Technically speaking, you could be in violation of NCsofts ToU just for posting that image here..

All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, "Content"), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, "look and feel" and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to NCsoft, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.

Except as expressly provided in these Terms of Use, no part of the Site and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including "mirroring") to any other computer, server, web site or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without NCsoft's express prior written consent.

The second paragraph is the relevant one.

Anyone making that outfit would be subject to a DMCA and possibly other legal trouble.

I would highly suggest going to Bare Rose and cobbling together something for yourself.

XxAmanexX wrote:

Bare Rose? I figured they might have something similar, But I haven't thought to check back with them lol. Which is odd considering how I get the feathers for my avatar from one of there outfits. I'll give it a look again.

Their inworld store (not the MP listings) is very extensive and requires a good amount of time to look around. Did you familairize yourself with everything that they have?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3655 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.