Looking for a place to host a mainstore

Narayan Amat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3470 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We are a group of a mix of professional artists and college students doing digital arts for a while. We'll be opening a store in SL with high quality sci fi, cyberpunk fashion and other content. We're looking for a place to host our home. Expect it to be exceptional.

If you have a place for rent, send me a note. or better, reply here and i'll contact you

Hello. Nice to meet you!

In case you was looking for a private parcel,

I do have ONLY Mainland rentals, which including roadsides - ideal for mainstores.

Example --> (G) ROADSIDE - 2144M - 490 PRIMS - L$749/W comes with a 10%  Discount on 4 weeks payments.

( Elders will suggest you become premium and "buy" it instead of renting it - and even if it is against my pocket, I do agree)

Please, feel free to contact me in world, or check my forums profile to see my latest posts with all my available parcels.

If you are looking to simply rent a store at a Mall, then that's also an option. Please check my "The Mall Street" 

I have no available stores at this moment, but since you have time, we can always reserve one for you, or get a kiosk until then.

I will be glad to have you renting from me! I do love creators and I am always helping as much I can offering time and scheduling events.

For BEE Real Estate

my signature.jpg

beethros Karas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3470 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.