Looking for Photographer/Photo Editor

NotAPrincess112

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3325 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone,

I have recently been growing bored in my Secondlife, it simply seems as though there isn't much going on.

As such, I've decided I would like to pick up a new hobby, and thought that perhaps I would try my hand at being an SL model.

What I am looking for here is a photographer, preferably who can also edit photos, but if not, two people could help me.

I'm not looking only for someone with experience. Someone who is thinking of picking up SL photography as a hobby would be just perfect!

In the end, I would hope to at a minimum create a portfolio that both of us could use to continue our persuit of our respective hobbies, but that is not to say a long lasting relationship is out of the question.

If all the pieces fit, we could be a formidable team for a long time

I'm not super interested in modeling with nudity, but I am willing to, at the very least, discuss any ideas you have, no matter the sort.

If you're interested in getting involved with my little hobby, please go ahead and drop me a line. I'm not always great about checking the forum regularly, so an IM on this account (NotAPrincess112 Resident) would be the most efficient way to reach me.

To be clear, I am looking for someone interested in a mutually beneficial favor for favor arrangement. I am not really look for an exchange of funds.

Hope to hear from some of you,

Kyttie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3325 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.