Looking for Mesh Creator (2)

Tactical UwU

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looking for residents with experience in mesh creation. There are 2 positions to be filled.

Applicants must meet the following requirements:

BOTH POSITIONS

1. Must be able to texture their creations.

2. Must be able to import their creations. Any cost of materials will be covered.

3. Must be able to present examples of their work.

POSITION ONE: Rigged Meshing

1. Must be able to perform basic rigging.

2. Must be able to create clothing that will fit to an avatar. This is not to be confused with "fitted mesh", which will not be supported.

POSITION TWO: Basic Meshing

1. Must be able to create basic objects. (ie. Chairs, Basic Vehicles, Small items)

2. Must be able to recreate an object based on a description or visible reference.

-----

Payment is offered based on the work done as well as the quality of the work and will increase over time if the work being presented meets or exceeds the standards of the agreement. Each project will have payment negotiated.

***You will not be based on the hours spent or through a static rate.***

You will be reimbused for any uploading fees which will not count against your payment. These are considered development costs and will be funded to you when needed or as part of your final payment - Whichever you prefer.

More details on payments, agreements, etc can be inquired about during the application process.

-----

To apply, drop a message or notecard inworld to Secondary Lionheart

Why would any one that skilled need to work for some one else?

Trending  product themes can be found all over the net or simply by keeping a eye  hot products at market place, any one that skilled knows this and dose not need a "idea man" .

I see these post all the time, I reply to them for kicks and they never want to do a % of sale program.

They always want some crazy large job for pennies, If any one has the most trending up to date building skills they do not need a middle man. 

Any product sold will have their profits even-share.

The reason this thread exists is because what my company is looking for cannot be found on the market - Understandably, for some of the same reasons you listed, and the fact no one wants to "split the pie".

I'm not looking for "trends", I'm looking for original work. If you want to go copy someone else's idea, by all means do it on your own dime.

TheG0t wrote:

Why would any one that skilled need to work for some one else?

I agree with what you said about the rest but just to answer this, some people have little or no interest in marketing, the admin around it, can't sell to save their life or again have no interest and some just have little interest in spending a bunch of time in the hope that people will buy in enough quantity to make it worthwhile.

So that's why some skilled creators are quite happy to work for a negotiated rate although I do agree, many seeking that skillset seem hugely out of touch with what a proper rate is.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.