In Search Of The Lost Haircut

Poison Trang

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3570 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

OK, so I'm passing through a sim and I see this cool as HELL avi with the best haircut on SL - all messy and with a headband. I was like, wow, where did you get that?

How do I go about trying to track down a copy that's transfer? Or even the original?

Poison Trang wrote:

OK, so I'm passing through a sim and I see this cool as HELL avi with the best haircut on SL - all messy and with a headband. I was like, wow, where did you get that? I need it! She said, Oh, I can't remember, it was years ago. So I clicked object profile and it came up as 'cabelo 2' by Smigol Minotaur and took a pic and left. 

I couldn't see this creator in search or on marketplace, so I googled his name. Only 2 results come up, one saying he's a copybotter! So I IM'd the avi again asking for a copy, but she said, it's no transfer! And that it came in a box called '218 great hairs for women'. She then said as far as she knew, hardly any of this stuff's available anymore!

How do I go about trying to track down a copy that's transfer? Or even the original? Guess I could post the pic here, but is there an easier way to track down this haircut?

It would help to know if it was mesh, flexi, or what not.

THIS

THIS

THIS

THIS

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3570 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.