ISO A Specific Security System for my home! Please read carefully.

DJxPurity

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3345 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I have a security orb for my home. The problem I'm having is that I'm actually looking for a security system that will essentially allow you to press a switch from friends to admins can only access the parcel? 

I have added a bunch of friends to my security system, the problem is anytime my partner and I are trying to have some alone time, they just barge in. And I should not have to remove them and then add them again, it just gets annoying, I would like to just be able to switch my security system to a private mode in which only my partner and I can be in the house. 

So back to my original question, does anyone know of a security system that will easily allow me to do that without having to continuously add and subtract? Because there is an awful lot of people that just let themselves in whenever they please. So I'm looking for something simple such as a security system I'm describing. Thanks! 

Set the teleport landing point outside of the house. Only those who logged out while in the house will still land inside then. And if this ones dol not go when you are "busy" you can just remove them from the orb's whitelist.

This is SL and not RL btw. so things work different here. Nobody rings the bell. If you aren't on a Linden home just move your bed 4000m higher, you don't even need a skybox - only if you think RL and not SL. :D

Christhiana wrote:

A quick and easy sulution would be to have 2 security system installed. One where you have all your friends on the access list and one that gives only you and your partner access. Then you could switch between the two if you want some privacy.

I recommend the KRAY-4 AIO PRO MANAGEMENT+SECURITY SYSTEM (Multi Owners+HUD) to achieve such.

DJxPurity wrote:

So I have a security orb for my home. The problem I'm having is that I'm actually looking for a security system that will essentially allow you to press a switch from friends to admins can only access the parcel? 

I have added a bunch of friends to my security system, the problem is anytime my partner and I are trying to have some alone time, they just barge in. And I should not have to remove them and then add them again, it just gets annoying, I would like to just be able to switch my security system to a private mode in which only my partner and I can be in the house. 

So back to my original question, does anyone know of a security system that will easily allow me to do that without having to continuously add and subtract? Because there is an awful lot of people that just let themselves in whenever they please. So I'm looking for something simple such as a security system I'm describing. Thanks! 

TEC's LandProtector systems have an "intimate mode" which does exactly what you want. They're available in-world but apparently not on the Marketplace.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fears%20Trebled/151/72/296

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3345 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.