Gutted

Teagan Summers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3560 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

to have come across a fashion blog today with a dress which I absolutely love the look of, obviously was a previous item, too be told it is no longer available!! can anyone tell me if there is one of similar type, or maybe I could get one custom made I am so disappointed, if you can help me find it elsewhere, or can I get it custom made you would make my day! Thankyou.

http://iatesmee.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/within-shadows.html

The dress was part of a fashion collection for Collabor88, a sort of monthly creative showcase market with resident and guest designers/creators. Designers are encouraged to make submissions part of their regular inventory offerings after the showing. If you can't find them for sale in either an in-world store or the marketplace, you can try contacting the creator about it

Some designers favor artificial scarcity in the hopes of attracting customers who want to look unique in-world. This may explain why you (and I myself) cannot find this dress for sale now. I wish you luck.

Yes it was a C88 dress, but like above said, they are usually sold instore after the event closes.  Some events do have a wait period until they are allowed to do that though, so maybe this is why you cannot find it.  I would ask the designer - although according to their profile, the store is closed at the moment.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3560 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.