Victory Parx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I need to find an avatar alt detector... I have an avi that has produced at least 3 alts so that I am constantly watched by him.  How can I tell who is who?  They have invited me to meet all of them in rl and I need to know that this is fake so I can confront them and notify others in my group.

Well the reason I asked is because this person is stalking ppl on SL and has already caused when to purchase many other alts to escape him and he is somehow able to find her everytime.  This seems to be against somekind of privacy issue as well!

• 2 weeks later...

Not true Malita.....I didn't meet them and they created 4 ats around me playing as my friends.   It's one guy playing 4 different ppl.  and I never met them in person, just spent alot of time with them in SL.   You gonna tell me to not get close to ppl here now!  I got to know him so well I seen things that link him to all of them but no real proof.  Only Lindens would know.  Now I want to get away from him and can't coz he knows where to find me even in other alts of my own that he didn't know anything about that I knew of!  So explain that one!?

Victory Parx wrote:

how do I do that.....I can't find the complaint department?

If you think that you need to file abuse reports regarding this person, click Help > Report Abuse, and fill out the form with relevant info, screen shots, etc.

That said, you should only be filing abuse reports if there is a clear violation of the Terms of Service (ToS) or the Community Standards (CS).

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Filing-an-abuse-report/ta-p/700065

• 4 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.