Animate everyone in radius

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3417 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Scripting folks. I'm looking for a script to be made. Would need to be copy/trans. Would be great if the person could set the radius it affects to. A prim, someone clicks on, everyone within say 5 meters would get the pop up "allow xyz item to animate you?" so they can opt in or out. Then the animation inside the prim could take over if they opt in. 

More info:

I want to create a suspicious package to send In Charactarly to someone holding an official position in a roleplay sim I play on. I want to be a terrorist. I'd like to be able to add this to my packages that give off explosions, gas, ect. 

It's not difficult to do what you ask but the whole requirement to request to animate it sort of breaks it for RP purposes maybe?

Say it's an explosion and only one person accepts... one person falls down, someone else does when they return from making a coffee and they fall down 5 minutes later.  Meanwhile the other 10 nearby stand around chatting or doing teh sex in IM as usual.

If it's for a RP sim and is a bit more cooperative and you have the ability to have them wear a hud, that could work better as the hud itself could contain the animation and because it's worn, it can get animation permission on attach without a requirement to answer a dialog.

Then, all that would happen is that your explosive device would send a message to region and the hud part would just check range from sending object (very simple) and play animation.  Then they'd all be in sync.

All this is IF you can have them wear a hud which I appreciate may not be the case in which case, yes your original request is equally simple.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3417 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.