Looking For A Sim Investor

StyalzDeep

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3639 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Now this is a serious investment in my opinion, but at the same time it comes with great reward. I have had this idea spinning around with a couple people and an amazing designer already on board. I need an investor for a RP Sim in the role playing community of CoLA (City of Lost Angels). I understand this is a huge request but like I said, It will come with great reward. Please reply if there is any interest. For there we will privatley message one another for spacific and indepth details. Thank you for your interest.  -Styalz

Now this is a serious investment in my opinion, but at the same time it comes with great reward. I have had this idea spinning around with a couple people and an amazing designer already on board. I need an investor for a RP Sim in the role playing community of CoLA (City of Lost Angels). I understand this is a huge request but like I said, It will come with great reward. Please reply if there is any interest. For there we will privatley message one another for spacific and indepth details. Thank you for your interest.  -Styalz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3639 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.