my name is geetaraa and im not able to get on my lastest firestorm pls help me

GEETARAA

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3482 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

Not unless you can tell us something more useful about the problem.  You haven't told us anything about what computer you have, how you are connected to the Internet, what exact error messages you have been getting, what you have tried, how far you get through the login process before it fails ......   That information and anything else you could tell us would at least give us a place to start.

You didn't even tell whether you followed Firestorm's careful instructions about doing a CLEAN installation of the new viewer instead of just downloading it and popping it into your machine. 

If you want to provide extra information or need to clarify your question, click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT. Please do not start a new thread. Doing that makes it hard for us to see what other people have already suggested, and it pushes other residents' questions off the page.

• Like 1

Hi

do a clean install of the viewer

top of this page you wil see 4 tabs, click on the knowledge base tab.

once it open type into the search box, How to uninstall and reinstall second life.

from the drop down menu you will see, the words, just click on them as they are the link to the knowledge base page that explain how to clean install SL.

enjoy your game

byee

Yes, and discouraging because most people never come back to add the information that might help us find an answer. In the end, of course, it's not about whether we feel frustrated or discouraged but about whether the OP's problem gets resolved. A stock form might help, but I suspect that some of our OPs are so paralyzed by technology problems that the only solution is face-to-face triage. We're not equipped for that.

GEETARAA wrote:

[ .... ]   I  DID        FOLLOW     THE  FIRESTORM   MANUAL    AND   STIL    NOT    WORKING      EVEN     THE   TECH  WENT  THREW IT WITH ME     AND  STIL  NOTHING     THE  FIRST  2  TIMES  BEFORE DOING THAT   IT GOT ME ON   BUT    THE  SCREEN  WAS     JUST ALL BLUE   AND   NONE OF THE  FEATURES  WAS WORKING       THEN AFTER  THAT      WHEN I   TRY    AGAIN     IT JUST  SAYS  SOMETHING  BOUT  UN ABLE    TO   CAUSE OF   SETTINGS    BUT     THE TECH  SAYS     MY   SETTINGS   IS    ALRIGHT    BUT  ISNT     THOUGH   STILL  CAUSE ITS  NOT   GETTING IN        BUT  MY COMPUTER  IN OTHER  WAYS IS  WORKING       ITS  JUST NOT   LETTING   ME INTO       FIRESTROM   FOR   SECOND  LIFE          I DONT  WANT TO LOSE  MY  PLACE IM  RENTING     IM SO     AFRAID   THIS NEVER HAPPEN  TO ME  BEFORE  

Thank you for adding to your message.  The extra information you gave still isn't very helpful, however. You said, "IT JUST  SAYS  SOMETHING  BOUT  UN ABLE    TO   CAUSE OF   SETTINGS   "Exactly what does it say?  And when does it say it? 

The only hint you have provided that might be useful is that you said the screen was JUST ALL BLUE.  If you log in to an all blue screen, check your location, see if you are near the SIM corner, at 10, 10, 10. If so, your issue can hopefully be solved by one of the suggestions given here >>> http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/login_10_10_10

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3482 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.