why when i try to log in second life it wil not let me?

djjenny Feila

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4434 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

it just gis me an alert and wil not log me in..i wa slogin fine for 3 years and sudenly boom.. can ana dmin or someone check on my avy and also tell me why i can not opend second life's vewer /?? i culd opend fine the vewer tht as existed 3 years ago and now it seems i can not find it again...

3 answers to this question

I agree with Irene .... I woul be very helpful if you had told us what the error message was.  It would also be helpful to know what sort of computer you are using, and what graphics card it is using.  You can add that information by clicking on the Options link in your question and selecting EDIT.  Please do NOT start yet another thread.

The viewer that existed 3 years ago was 1.23 or perhaps an even older version of v1.  It used much less of your machine's resources than modern viewers do.  If you are still using the machine that you had then and it was barely adequate, it probably can't handle the current viewer.  (My 5-year old laptop certainly can't.)  Try using the Imprudence viewer or Singularity, either of which should put less load on your computer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4434 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.