why have my groups dissapeared?

Winston Battitude

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3339 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Following a reinstall of firestorm due to a possible issue with  sl and resetting my passsword ( because sl refused to accept valid entry until i did this)i am unable to see my groups in my contact list ( it indicates I have no groups) however if i look at my dashboard the groups to which i am subscribed are listed.

additionally( as this might help narrow down the problem.)

following a logout a pink heart shaped dance ball is suspended in midair at my home location.i cannot tp anywhere without being kicked out. I cannot send IM's( or at least the IM window is not shown).

any solutions to this problem of have LL truly and utterly messed up?lol

the above is DESPITE a clean install!! in fact my FIRST RESPONSE WAS A CLEAN INSTALL!!!

sorry for caps but i have not experienced this extent of disruption in sl following a server update.

[EDIT] following a look around it seems  an increasing number of people are having similar problems with variations consequently I have filed a ticket  and highly recomment others with similar issues do the same.

2 answers to this question

Did you do a complete CLEAN INSTALL of Firestorm?  See the instructions here: http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_clean_reinstall

EDIT:  @Lilith -- this sounds like the problem is most likely on LL's end.  You'll have to file a Support Case.  Use the Help/Support link at the top of this page, or if you are Premium, contact Live Chat.

Im having all these problems plus i am gray! even tried deforming to default female still gray clean install tried 3 different viewers my daughter logged in from my pc she loaded fine i logged in on hubbys pc still my account is messed up i cant see groups i cant im or TP without getting kicked. I can send tp offers and people can im me but i cant start IMs with them. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3339 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.