my club is not showing up in search while using SL viewers or Firestorm but does show in others

Gerigurl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a club that has been shown in search for 2 months now up until sunday morning. I do have the show in search boxed checked. It will not show up in search now in SL viewers or firestorm but it shows up in phoenix viewer and cool viewer. these r the only viewers i have checked with. I do notice that the search windows in SL viewer and firestorm is the same as phoenix and cool viewer are different. i have even typed the name of the club in and it says "no results" Is this an issue with that type of search window? i know 30L isnt much but paying LL to have them offer this service and not workin in their own viewer is an issue when ones are trying to find you. Does anyone know why this is happening? Because in some viewers my club does not exsist. just wondering if ones have had this issue before?

Ty for any that can answer this!

4 answers to this question

Good question.  The same thing is happening to our sim. All of our groups show up, but none of our sims parcels or the main sim itself.  I had hoped this was part of the bug they fixed today but it would seem not. :/  We are submitting a help request with the concierge to find out what has happened.  We went from 3rd from the top of the page for a few listings to no where to be found.

Try this: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/Search-drives-me-crazy-Listings-never-show-up-resolved/m-p/1509867#M62595

It must show up anyhow when using a viewer under V2, old phoenix for example. If not your settings are wrong or there is an error with the sim.

Edit: Ok, don't try it, works for me neither right now. Search is simply broken! Try better this:

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-4724

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.