can not rez objects anywhere

Aunty Lockjaw

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4152 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

For two days now I have been unable to open boxes or even a greeting card anywhere, no tin a sandbox, my home, properties that I manage. No where. Has anyone had this happen? If so has it been fixed?  Can't rez object at {   } because the owner of this land does not allow it.  Use the land tool to see land ownership.

3 answers to this question

That definitely sounds as though you may be wearing an rlv collar or rlv device or scripted attachment which has limited your ability to rez items.  However since this IS a second life error you are getting, it would seem as though there is a permissions error with your account. 

Let's try finding and deleting the cache for the second life application.  Make certain the lands that you are going to have rez rights enabled.  Try reinstalling the software.  Try a different computer.  Try a different viewer.  To me personally, it sounds like something has happened in your cache,  a worse case scenario may be some sort of bizarre server side database error that only a linden can repair. 

Good luck, please let us know how you fair after trying these steps. 

- sincerely, Pc.

Lately I've been getting the following message when I try to rez objects on my sim 'ToxicInvRezAttemptFailed." Been there five years and no problems like this before. This is not only a new problem but a new and wildly weird message. There are hundreds of unused prims on the sim, and the problem is intermittent, so is not something I can control with settings.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4152 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.