Why do I only see a part of images people post on this forum?

Lindal Kidd

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4148 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Lately, when people include an image with their post, I can only see the top portion of it....like this one in a recent post by Innula Zenovka

:Capture.JPG

Is it me?  If so, how can I fix it.  I'm using the Firefox browser.

EDITED TO ADD:

I tried looking at the same post with Internet Explorer, and got almost the same results...

Capture.JPG

I updated all my Firefox add ons.  Now it's doing it with most (but not all) of my own uploaded images, including the one I use for my badge.  Drat.

EDITED TO ADD:

Not ALL uploaded images.  For example, I see the ones I uploaded for this question just fine.  But MANY.  File format doesn't seem to matter, some are PNG, some JPEG.

EDITED Dec 16

I'm starting to think that this is ONLY on this website.  It happens to images that I've uploaded, and many images from others.  The images I've uploaded display just fine in Photoshop and other image viewing programs, they only show this behavior after they've been uploaded to the site.  I have the latest QuickTime, Java, and Flash drivers for my browsers.  The problem even occurs with a brand new intstallation of the Chrome browser.  Until further evidence, I'm gonna blame LL.

3 answers to this question

If it's doing it with IE and Firefox, then it's not the browser.  And you know it's not that file, because you said it's happening with all uploaded images, whether they are yours or someone else's.  I can't imagine what it is, Lindal.  Maybe Peggy or Nyll will have an idea.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4148 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.