Using slgo and now I cannot teleport anywhere at all.

SmallestMiko

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3369 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I've been using slgo for a little while and all was fine up until yesterday when my ability to teleport stopped completely, I get this message, "Problem encountered processing your teleport request. You may need to log back in before you can teleport. If you continue to get this message, please check Second Life Support Portal" I get a similar message whilst trying to cross regions. I have reinstalled, relogged, nothing is working. Help.

2 answers to this question

Remember, with SLGO you are leasing a a SecondLife [Classic Viewer or FireStorm Viewer] Terminal Session, This session is in turn completely rendered for your device similar to a movie stream with mouse pointer & keyboard hot spot remapping so you can interact with the local SL environment that your avatar is in.

The fix for this has nothing to do with the SLGO software on your device or low-powered PC.

The SL session that is broken is on the OnLive terminal servers. A broken session or broken function like TPing about will need to be repaired on that SL session instant.

If you have the ability to cause the forced Logoff / Logout of your OnLive SL session instance, do that and try logging into a clean session afterwards. Don't just disconnect and let it time out.

It is  possible that the timeout function is not occurring correctly and you return to your damaged session with whatever its memory state is over and over again.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3369 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.