I don't use my last avatare,Bella Caiben for 1 year and when i try to enter again, i can't

NicoleLaura5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3466 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

well i can't use my last avatar, Bella Caiben, so i create a new one,NicoleLaura5 but this new avatare can't teleport to some places,i need to know why i can't use my last avatar and why i can't teleport to another places,well,Sl send me a message that this places are for adults but i'm an adult, i'd 18 years old! PLEASE answer meeeeee

1 answer to this question

Hi Nicole,

You didn't explain your inability to log-in to your old avatar's account, so I can't say what happened. "Bella Caiben" does not appear in search, so that account may have been cancelled. I don't know if it's possible to reactivate an account that's been gone so long, but you could try opening a support case here...

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

Select "Account Issue" from the "What type of problem are you having?" dropdown and "Reactivate an old Account" from "Account Issue". Linden Lab will contact you. If it's possible to reactivate the account, you will be charged $9.95 and have to answer some questions to prove you were the owner of that account.

As for not being able to teleport to some places with your new avatar, are you sure that you correctly entered your birthdate on registration. If not, you'll have to prove your correct age to LL. Once again, open a support case. This time, you'd probably select "Account Creation Issues" from the "Account Issue" dropdown.

You may also be encountering entry policies at certain sims. There are places that do not allow avatars younger than 30 days old. If that's the case, try again around November 19th.

Good luck!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3466 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.