I cant TP to my land using my main avatar

DelizaLove

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3373 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I cant TP to my land using my main avatar, but I can TP everywhere else. With my alt. avatar I can TP to my land and everywhere else. Other users can also access my land. So what is the problem with my main avatar ?

When I try to login to Home, it stops on loading region and stays forever. If I login to somewhere else and then try to TP to home/my land I get logged out and have to start over.

14 answers to this question

You are probably right, but why can I TP anywhere else without the same problem? LL was on my account to check, but found nothing wrong. They wanted me to ask the region owner to restart the region then let them know when it was done. I asked about it, but they dont wanna restart the region.

I have an alt in your club right in this moment, Deliza, but I cannot see you, and your name does not appear on my list of nearby avatars.

However, a tracker device that I wear tells me that you *are* in the sim, and that your location is 162,220,51.

I cannot explain how or why, but if you are crashing when you try to teleport into this sim, it is possibly because of some kind of stuck presence phenomenon. Unfortunately this does mean a region restart is the way to clear it.

I doubt I am the expert on this any more :( But I am still sure that a region restart will clear it. Although whatever it is that has caused you to leave a partial presence behind could, in theory, be removed.

Something seems to have stuck you in there like superglue though this time, or you would simply be able to teleport across and clear your own ghost, as was more often than not the case several years ago. Some particular script your main avatar is wearing may have caused this to occur.

I've experienced this issue with my own regions in SL - The issue at hand is that the Server servicing the Region has mal-formed transactions for the AV in question: These were generated from an earlier session. Upon seeing the AV is arriving at the Region [via a TP request or Login], the queued mal-formed transactions are sent to the SL session and are not cleared from the transaction queue by an acknowledgement from the SL Session due to the session aborting. Thus they are re-queued again and the same thing happens at any future attempt to arrive at the affected region.

I used to see the same thing on the OSGrid when I had 9 regions that were hosted on my own region servers.

If you can request from the region owner, that they restart the region it will clear out the pending transaction queue.

These are the worse kind of region login annoyances. You see minor variants of this when you do a relog and all of a sudden you see IMs from earlier encounters with other avatar accounts.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3373 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.