I am having login problems on 3 of avatars but not the others are able

amelia Faulkland

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4579 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

We don't get the problem either.  Without more information, there's no way for us to guess why you can't log in.  Do you get an error message of some kind?  How far through the login process can you get?  What are your computer specs? What viewer are you using?  What have you already tried?

Do NOT start a new question. You can add important information to this question by clicking on the Options link in its upper right corner and selecting EDIT.

Multiple accounts on a single computer, multiple viewers with a single account on one computer and multiple accounts with multiple viewers on one computer all have the potential of creating log in problems, inventory problems, rezzing problems.......acctually a whole lot of problems.  It's hard to pin point what your problem is but I bet it's a caching issue.

Manually clear the cache for each account (and also do the same for every viewer you have installed on your computer).  That may be a pretty big job depending on how many accounts you have and how many viewers you use.  Once you do that move the cache location for each account to a different location on your computer (again, do that for every viewer you use).  I think you can see how that can take some time.  But, in the end, you won't have this recurring problem (and it's very likely to recur if you don't keep the caches separate for each account and each viewer).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4579 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.