on 07-21-2011 10:28 AM
Hi! The SL Viewer was not working so I had to download Firestorm. I cannot switch modes in the loggin screen and Control Alt D does not work. How do I switch to Advanced mode? Thank you!
on 07-21-2011 10:33 AM
I didn't think Firestorm had a basic mode - I thought it only had the Advanced mode. But I don't really know Firestorm, so I may be wrong. When you log in, can you open your inventory? Can you store landmarks? If so, you are in advanced mode.
- Luc -
on 07-21-2011 10:37 AM
on 07-21-2011 10:36 AM
If you want to open the advanced menu at the top then here is some info which is in the preferences options
- Font Scaling (UI size slider): Adjust the slider to choose the UI size. NOTE that too high may mean you cannot see all of your UI. This may also “break” some UI elements.
- Allow Multiple Viewer: Allows you to run multiple instances of Firestorm(may reduce stability and performance).
- Allow login to other grids: Allows you to use Firestorm on other grids (Not all grids will support Firestorm).
- Show Advanced Menu: Adds the Advanced menu to the top (menu) bar. (Use at own risk!) May also be achieved with Ctrl-Alt-D.
- Show Developer Menu: Adds the Develop menu to the top (menu) bar. (Use at own risk!) May also be achieved with Ctrl-Alt-Q.
on 07-21-2011 10:41 AM
There is no advanced button on the login screen.
When you are inworld, go to "me" > preferences > advanced > enable advanced menu > enable developer menu.