Are we having some asset / inventory issues tonight? 10/1/14

Jeweliette Darkfold

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3465 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Just wondering if anyone else is unable to add or wear anything, or is having trouble deleting items like empty boxes from in world. I have a few friends who are on different sims, and we're all experiencing the issue currently. I have no other issues.. no lag.. everything seems smooth, except for this.

** figures as soon as I posted this they finally update grid status! Thanks for the help and answers!

5 answers to this question

Yes.  There is a major asset problem right now, so don't try to rez no-copy items until LL has fixed whatever is broken.  Here's wht LL just posted on the Grid Status Blog ....

Unscheduled Inventory Database Maintenance

[Posted 8:27 PM PDT, 01 October 2014] We are currently performing unscheduled Inventory Database maintenance. During this time, some residents may experience login issues,inventory loading issues and an inablity to rez. Residents in-world may also be logged off. Please refrain from rezzing no-copy objects and making L$ transactions during this maintenance. Please check back here for updates.

• Like 1

Too bad they don't think to warn us ahead of time as I was trying to open an NO COPY item that I purchased and it just POOFED! I am willing to bet I tell them and I get a "So sorry, you should have expected problems and read the grid status on the website as we didn't post it on the startup screen."

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3465 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.