Where can I file a ticket, I would like a real web address or a link please ?

IvaDulo Proto

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am so tired of trying to file a ticket , when I really need a web address or a link to filing it is impossible to find ? If I get one this time I will Bookmark it TY!

Just before Halloween, I bought several nitems for my family & husband, unfortunately one of the items was not purchased as a gift & I recieved it, it was a coat for my husband, I wrote to the store & sent a notecard as asked in the profile, the store name is Utopia, owned by Saby Clary! I paid 697 Lindens,  for the Jean Paul Long Leather coat for men!

I asked if there was a way to get back to me before Halloween as it was a gift for that purpose, and either refund so I could re buy it as a gift or or if she , the owner could find a solution , but no one ever answered me, today I decided to re send the notecard with a new note stating how upset I was, a few minutes later all I got back was a word from the owner stating the word " done" ??? iasked what was done, no answer, then I noticed that 697 L was taken from my acount ??? and re-payed to marketplace transaction ??? how can this be ? I have now paid twice for an item I recieved one and I dont know why or even HOW a merchant can take money from your account without even asking you ???? can someone officially working for Second Life (not users) explain this to me please ?

I have been on SL for over 7 years and have never had money debited from my acount without my knowledge TY

ivadulo proto

6 answers to this question

Sorry to hear that you struggle.

Second Life users are the only people who reply using this service - officials do not read or post here. There is no such thing as Second Life customer support - though you may qualify for Live Chat if you're a Premium Member.

You can file a support ticket at the following link: Create a Support Case

What probably happened was that your order was filed for redelivery - you'd already agreed to pay, it's just that the order had failed (so you were de-debited). After the merchant resubmitted the order for redelivery, you were then debited as you should've been (since the order was filled).

I'd be surprised to hear that you paid twice, but you can check for sure by checking your L$ Transaction History via My Account. It's not unheard of, however - bugs can happen. In this case any refund would be left to the discretion of the merchant involved - LL won't get involved.

• Like 1

This is not a helpful place to comment on the state of support in Second Life - it doesn't help the user who is struggling.

If you want to rant or discuss an idea, you should make a thread in one of the Forums. This area is Answers, and designed to facilitate the asking/answering of questions for people who require help.

I'm told Live Chat still works (I'm not a Premium Member) - it's more likely your own configuration that isn't allowing the interface to load. Try a different browser (Chrome or Opera are recommended).

Iva,

Utopia is a very high quality, very expensive designer. They make great products but the owner does not speak much English.

While they may be willing to redeliver the item to you, most SL merchants will not give you a refund, unless the item is No Copy and you can return it to them. They have all had more than one person ask for a refund or a copy for a friend just to avoid paying for it.

You can file a support ticket in the Help/Support section of this website. However, LL will not get involved in a business dispute between residents. I'm afraid you are going to have to chalk this one up to experience.

Richardus: Live Chat still works fine if you are Premium and it's during their hours of operation. But that won't solve the OP's problem.

I'm a Premium Member and Live Chat is very alive and well. I use it frequently to ask in-world questions regarding my regions. If you get a empty window when invoking Live Chat then your PC has an issue. Here are the instructions as stated when you start Live Chat:

Welcome to Live Chat Support! Live Chat is available 8am to Midnight PST, M-F; and 8am to 8pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

•If the button above says 'Start Chat', then click it to open a chat window and start your Live Chat session with our Support team

•Does the new window not appear? You might have a pop-up blocker installed that is preventing you from seeing the chat window.

•One common way to bypass pop-up blockers is to hold down the Control (Ctrl) key as you click on a link

•If that doesn't work, then you might need to temporarily disable or add an exception to your pop-up blocker

• You can find more information on how to disable your pop-up blocker by various browser types and configurations here

@ Richard

I'm a Premium Member and Live Chat is very alive and well. I use it frequently to ask in-world questions regarding my regions. If you get a empty window when invoking Live Chat then your PC has an issue. Here are the instructions as stated when you start Live Chat:

Welcome to Live Chat Support! Live Chat is available 8am to Midnight PST, M-F; and 8am to 8pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

•If the button above says 'Start Chat', then click it to open a chat window and start your Live Chat session with our Support team
•Does the new window not appear? You might have a pop-up blocker installed that is preventing you from seeing the chat window.
•One common way to bypass pop-up blockers is to hold down the Control (Ctrl) key as you click on a link
•If that doesn't work, then you might need to temporarily disable or add an exception to your pop-up blocker
• You can find more information on how to disable your pop-up blocker by various browser types and configurations here

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.