Where can I buy teardrop looking breasts with puffy nipples in SL not big huge Lola ones anyone know

gabbyjaws

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3388 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I purchased Lola breasts I was excited at first. I tried making them smaller of course no luck. Also the instructions were in Spanish and French. I speak none of those just a little French back in the day. I had to google translate the instructions. I am looking for breasts I have seen on dressed avatars. I cannot find the teardrop look with puffy nipples. Does anyone know where I can get these. Also alot of confusion about apply this fix that. I do know how to edit my shape and also put clothes on. Never using appliers this all seems so confusing. If anyone can help me I would be most grateful. Thanks!

2 answers to this question

We can't recommend specific merchants or creators in Answers. The best I can suggest is that you spend an evening browsing in Marketplace.  Start with an obvious keyword like "mesh + breast" and be prepared to dig through a lot of entries, many that are either very funny or very gross.  You will need to set your Marketplace search preference for Adult, Moderate,General if you haven't done that already.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3388 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.