Violation of terms of use of full permissions products

Camilla Limondi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3422 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I sell full perm items and I found people who resell not respecting the terms of use (which are clearly written on the marketplace page and on a notecard included in the package). What can I do in these cases? Is there a way to report these people and / or prevent them to do further purchases from my store?

3 answers to this question

I agree about filing a DCMA- but i would contact the person first- and calmly as possible explain the problem and ask for them to repackage the items in question to your standards....

Some people have no respect for us creators- so i would suggest plcing your items in different ways

copy ONLY

mod ONLY

trans ONLY

copy/ mod

mod/trans

NO to copy and trans because u will run into this problem again- becuase people like this have no honor at all in their bodies

I would stop selling your items as full perm

OR IF you still desire to do so you do at your own risk OR you can get the new seller (to sign over in a NC that they will abide by your TOS, SL TOS and that they will be subject to any DCMA if they violate those TOS in any way)

As a creator as well- i will say- stop making your items FP- unless you want to see your items passed from one acct to aother- to other alt accounts- people do that- ive seen that- to cover their butts- for instance i  have seen detour hair on the MP sold by people who are not DETOUR herself- selling her hairs that were copy botted for 49L when the origianls were 300-3000 each (and fat packs) ...so it makes a degrading of a persons product and creation-- as will yours be now because of this person....

I have MYSELF bought FP items and i ALWAYS gave the ORIGINAL creator the credit for their portion in the creation and i never sell it for 0L or place in MM boards! 

SO here is a HUG- from me to you -in a sisterly way

HUGS, PEACE and blessings to you

NAMASTE,

LishaJoya Haven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3422 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.