Signs

Cindirella2013

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3518 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Welcome to Second Life Cindirella,

You didn't get conned. You "purchased" the demo version of the hair for L$0. Many products have demo versions that allow you to try/test the thing before deciding to purchase it. If you look at the bottom of the page you linked, you'll see three "fat packs" of the "Dreamy" hairstyle, each carrying a different palette of colors. They're L$250 per fat pack, which is a typical price for hair.

I have thought I should try going some time wearing nothing but demo items, just to see if I can start a trend. But then I remember that I hate trends.

;-).

ETA: I had very long hair in RL in my teens. I curled it around empty soup cans, French braided it, ponied and pig'd it, died it with Jell-O, but never tried the woven mini-buns in your chosen "Dreamy" hairstyle. That might have been fun. Alas, I now wear a boy cut, and I'm never going to trade the convenience of getting out of bed to answer the door before the UPS cutie dies of old age for a look I could never pull off.

Have fun!

• Like 2

Good things cost good money and whenever you see something absolutly stunning and well made, that probably took many many hours of work to be finished, but the price says 0L it probably is a demo....especially when the same product in the same store costs 250L :smileywink:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3518 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.