Reporting A Market Place Seller

sajaST

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I bought an item on MP which clearly states one thing but is something else altogether. I first talked to the creator who refused any type of satisfaction and then resorted to writing a review. The creator took down the item to get rid of my warning to others then put the item back up for sale. Of course, I can't leave another review because it doesn't think I bought it. This is very underhanded and she is lying to potential buyers who will spend 2500L on the item. I think someone should do something about it but I don't know who to contact. Any advice on the matter will be appreciated. 

1 answer to this question

Taking something down and then putting it back up for sale, especially in order to avoid a negative review, is a reportable offense.  So is fraud, if that's what happened (some sellers are advertising very expensive items, but delivering empty boxes.)

File an Abuse Report using the Help/Report Abuse function when you are logged in world.

You can also Flag the item without purchasing it (the Flag button is on the right, near the bottom of the listing.)  Use the "Item Not As Advertised" category.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.