Non-Adult Items flagged as Adult in Marketplace?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3484 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I've got items in the marketplace that do not show any genitalia/are not sexual in ANY way (EG: horse leg feathers, or PG avatar skins) and they are CONSTANTLY getting flagged as adult.

I'm assuming I'm being griefed, because I honestly see no reason why these items should be getting flagged. Is there a list of keywords that are flagged automatically? I'm not using any sexual keywords that I know of, but things are getting flagged anyway.

Here's an example of an avatar retexture that was flagged as adult: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/ZAD-Raichu-Viss-Mod/5764744

And the horse feathers that I was talking about: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/ZAD-WH-Horse-Feathers-WHITEBLACK/5605446

It's honestly just getting annoying and I'm hoping there's a way to figure out who's flagging it, or what text or keyword might be causing the issue.

1 answer to this question

Yes, there is some sort of keyword list, but nobody knows what words are on it, so that's no help.  When people have maturity rating problems like this, they have to change things one at a time, patiently, until they finally discover what was causing the problem.  In your case, I'm going to guess that it's the images themselves.  The avatar retexture is almost entirely one color.  At first glance, the figure appears to be naked.  The only hint that it is not comes from the cuffs on arms and legs.  I'm guessing that's enough to make them appear to be Adult material.  Again, though, the only way to tell is to replace the image with a different one and see what happens.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3484 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.