NON Slutty Clothing

AubreexCorvus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I would really love to find some nice clothes for the Fall/Winter seasons. It seems that Second Lifes idea of a sweater is a long sleeved crop top! Does anyone make clothing that covers the body and looks nice? My parcel is decorated so nice for Fall, and if I take pictures, I will look ready for Summer. I just want a whole shirt! Any help?

4 answers to this question

We cannot recommend specific products or merchants in Answers, so you're probably better off asking in the Fashion forum, or perhaps reading through as many of the SL fashion blogs as you can find.  (Try typing "Second Life fashion blog" into Google and see how many hundreds of hits you get.)  I share your concern about some of the clothes you find by doing a random walk through Marketplace or in-world shops.  There's a lot of "slutware" out there.  There is also a lot of lovely clothing too, though.  It's worth shopping for. There's more and more mesh clothing on the market these days, but don't ignore the more "traditional" system and prim clothing. 

• Like 2

For a quick look at fashion in SL look at Fabulously Free and iHearts. These are aggregators for a large number of fashion blogs. 

Find the style of fashion you like and find those blogs covering your style from these two sources then follow them.

Another good source of fashion is Flickr. Many of the merchants in SL post their promo images on Flickr. Search the Second Life groups.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.