I cannot buy adult content on the marketplace

Scythe Elfenbeim

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3569 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello. I've read responses from people who say that give it time, it'll sort itself out, but I've been on SL over 6 years so that won't be an acceptable answer :)

My rating on marketplace goes back to Moderate whenever I've selected Adult (I'm buying a bed that also happens to include adult poses). It frustrates the hell out of me because some of the buildings I want to buy also sometimes include adult poses. And, I can't cross age verified ban lines. I have everything set to adult and I'm obviously of an age that has no limitations on content, I used my passport when age verification first came in. I think this is a technical issue with my account but you may know better. This bug just cost me nearly 1000 L$ because an item I thought I was buying was a lesser item, so now I am keen to get this sorted once and for all.

Do I talk with Lindens, or do you have informatoin of where in the mass of web pages I can check, set, update, correct this error?

Thank you for any help you can give.

2 answers to this question

Hi Scythe!

It sounds like you've tried to set your maturity preferences correctly.  Once in a while, a problem like yours arises, and then it's time to file a Support Case with Linden Lab to get things straightened out.  Use the Help menu at the top of this page, then File a Support Case on the right side of the page.  Use Account Issue as your problem category.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3569 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.