Failed to create folder when I purchased an item? Didn't receive it but lost linden. Lost linden.

Avoryn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hey, I bought today one hairpiece but I didn't receive it though I lost my money. A brief message about "failing to create a folder" apppeared on my screen but I lost it. The demons I  ordered from marketplace worked and appeared in my inventory as well as my transaction history but this 250 linded purchase doesn't show in my transaction history even though my lindens were reduced.  I can't ask for resend without any transaction history information.

Does anyone know what this means?

1 answer to this question

If your account balance went down, there has to be an entry in your Transaction History to tell you that.  Take a look on your dashboard at secondlife.com >>> Account >> Transaction History.  Also, if you bought the item in Marketplace it will be indicated in your Marketplace Order History.  You should be able to cut & paste the transaction details from either place and send thm in a polite notecard to the merchant.  Ask for a redelivery.  Remember that a failed delivery is not the merchant's fault.  Merchants pay Linden Lab a 5% commission on ever sale for them to take care of the bookkeeping and deliveries. 

Incidentally, do not trust the L$ balance that shows on your screen in world.  That can easily be out of sync with your dashboard. 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.