Honored Resident
xxdesirexx

mobile app

Does anyone know what app I should download for the windows 7 phone. I.m going nuts reading the names
*~ Nawty ~*
valerie Inshan

Re: mobile app

Reply to xxdesirexx - view message

Duplicating post wont get you more answers, desire.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Viewers/Can-anyone-tell-me-if-there-is-a-mobile-app-for-the-windo...

"Everybody is right from their own point of view, but it is not impossible that everyone is wrong." Mahatma Gandhi
Honored Resident
KinPlayful

I don't believe there is a "specific" viewer for mobile. I have found a way that you can access SL on a mobile device though ... it works fine on my iPhone, iPad and iPod.

Go to your App Store and search "Splashtop 2 - Remote Desktop" ... the App itself cost about $4.99US

This will enable you to remotely hook in to your PC desktop from anywhere with your mobile device. IT took about 5 minutes to download the app, install and make a couple of changes on my PC ... and it works just fine :smileyhappy:)

... of course, what ever you access on your mobile device will be displayed on your PC while you are not there ... just saying :smileywink:

Honored Resident
KinPlayful

I don't believe there is a "specific" viewer for mobile. I have found a way that you can access SL on a mobile device though ... it works fine on my iPhone, iPad and iPod.

Go to your App Store and search "Splashtop 2 - Remote Desktop" ... the App itself cost about $4.99US

This will enable you to remotely hook in to your PC desktop from anywhere with your mobile device. IT took about 5 minutes to download the app, install and make a couple of changes on my PC ... and it works just fine :smileyhappy:

... of course, what ever you access on your mobile device will be displayed on your PC while you are not there ... just saying **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://secondlife.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif" border="0" alt=":smileywink:" title="Smiley Wink" />