mobile app

xxdesirexx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4103 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 7 months later...

I don't believe there is a "specific" viewer for mobile. I have found a way that you can access SL on a mobile device though ... it works fine on my iPhone, iPad and iPod.

Go to your App Store and search "Splashtop 2 - Remote Desktop" ... the App itself cost about $4.99US

This will enable you to remotely hook in to your PC desktop from anywhere with your mobile device. IT took about 5 minutes to download the app, install and make a couple of changes on my PC ... and it works just fine :))

... of course, what ever you access on your mobile device will be displayed on your PC while you are not there ... just saying ;)

I don't believe there is a "specific" viewer for mobile. I have found a way that you can access SL on a mobile device though ... it works fine on my iPhone, iPad and iPod.

Go to your App Store and search "Splashtop 2 - Remote Desktop" ... the App itself cost about $4.99US

This will enable you to remotely hook in to your PC desktop from anywhere with your mobile device. IT took about 5 minutes to download the app, install and make a couple of changes on my PC ... and it works just fine :)

... of course, what ever you access on your mobile device will be displayed on your PC while you are not there ... just saying **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://secondlife.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif" border="0" alt=":smileywink:" title="Smiley Wink" />

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4103 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.